Tweaks and cautionary tales – pineapple coleslaw
- I like a little more tang to my coleslaw, so I increased the pineapple.
How to make pineapple coleslaw healthier
This is really healthy as it stands. Enjoy guilt free!
Nitty-Gritty – pineapple coleslaw
- Learning Curve: none
- Pre-work: none
- Vegetarian: yes
- Healthy: yes
- Freezes well: no
- ¼ red cabbage, shredded
- ¼ green cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- Combine cabbage, carrot, red pepper and green onion in a large bowl.
- Add pineapple and greek yogurt to coleslaw. Season with salt and pepper. Toss until vegetables are well coated in dressing. Serve.